V I V I E N N E'S D I A R Y
VIVIENNE


there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Loving It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.





I love HL Milk.
I love Soya Bean Drink.
I love Beancurd.
I love Ice Cream.
I love Singing.
I love Manicure & Pedicure.
I love Make Up.
I love Taking Pictures.
I love Buffet.
I love Parties.
I love Sleeping.
I love Travelling.
I love Royce Chocolate.
I love Perfumes.
I love KOI Bubble Tea.
I love Tian Tang aka Heaven aka 6670.
I love Shopping.
Never ending shopping.
That's coz...
I'm ME.
A crazy ME.
14th November 2009 Sat - Adeva Spa Day
Tuesday, November 17, 2009

14TH NOVEMBER 2009 SATURDAY
SPA-ING, PAMPERING, SHOPPING WITH THE GALS

Dreadful Saturday... still got to work...
But I hope to end the day soon so that I can go for the spa and window shop with the gals...
Moreover its weekend! And KittyLab the next day... so many things to look forward to...


Bought Tau Huey & Tau Huey Zui for breakfast!

After work, told the gals to meet me at Somerset instead so we can walk together to Ion for lunch :P We ate at this Japanese Curry Cafe, that me & Fang din managed to try the other time...
GINZA BAIRIN!

Na's Katsu Don set..
Fang's Pork Tori Curry Set

My Ebi Curry Set

Na's Katsu Don
We head to Adeva Spa located in Paragon..


Went to the ladies before we start the session...
My favourite tap...

eWe first went for jacuzzi... very nice... shiok then we went for Steam.. omg so HOT!!! we came out after a while. Then we went for our individual spa...
Fang & I went for the facial.. Na went for massage..
The facial is good. Service is excellent. very good service...
The therapist chit chatted a bit and gave me tips on good skin.. squeezed my pimples & Blackheads.. Pain though... she even mentioned I can tolerate pain! Yea.. I can... :P except menses cramp :X
The messy bed after my facial session... :P


We were brought to the lounge... drank ginger tea.. NICE...

Left paragon after we went to the ladies to apply make up :P
Walked to Tangs as Na need to see something... Saw APEC car...
Then we went to Far East... ARGH! And it makes me feel so much like shopping..
I wanna do hair extension with ''diamonds'' :P
SJ came shortly and he mentioned there will be road closure.. so we thought we better leave orchard, then we head to Vivo...
Jam Jam.. traffic is slow...


Reached Vivo...
Waiting waiting for carpark...
Long Long Wait....
Finally we got a parking and we walked to harbourfront for mcdonalds!
I had chicken nugget meal...
No luck for the coupon :(

Hot Milo... I feel so cold nowadays...
After eating, we went to walk walk at vivo...
Then this man at the pushcart curled my hair in 2 X 3 seconds...
TADA!
Sometimes I love curls so much - But they made me look old.. I mean MATURE :P







Happy, Pampered, Tiring Day!



VIVI LOVES ♥

writtern @6:23 PM